WolfAdmin is a Lua module for Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory servers created by Timo 'Timothy' Smit.
It is an enhancement of the existing game, mod and shrubbot functionalities, providing you with extra tools to administrate your server.
Among the features are advanced logging of player data and a new set of commands your administrators may use.
Another thing which WolfAdmin provides is a new set of custom voting options which can be called from a new vote menu.
Finally the module also provides some features which were originally implemented by popular mods such as NoQuarter, ETPub and ETPro.
These features include player greetings, warn history and spree records.
The development of the module started in 2015, although first tests date from 2014.
This module has been created to help servers survive, even when there are not that many administrators or even players online.
This is a growing issue in the Wolfenstein community and thus one of the future plans is to incorporate features that will be particularly useful for servers with low player amounts,
such as variable map rotation and server configuration.
Of course suggestions are welcome, feel free to contact me by email or post ideas in the bug tracker.
- Auto-kick players with no GUID
- Balancer (both automatically and manually)
- New voting options
- New voting menu
- Admin chat
- Player greetings
- Spree records
- Alias history
- Warn history
- Level history
- Incognito mode (toggles the @ flag, shows as guest and no aka in !listplayers)
- Voice muting (blocks vsay and vsay_team)
- Player locking (same as !lock but now player-specific)
- Voting timeout (for !nextmap voting)
- New shrubbot flags to grant new commands and features
- New CVARs to customize above features