Hauptseite | Registrieren | Login








» 2012 » Februar » 10 » TZAC 2012
TZAC 2012
01:44



07.02 and 09.02. Tomislav Zubcic - Anti Cheat (TZAC) proved what it is worth.
We knew previously that TZAC doesn't ban cheaters instantly, instead it
uses silent detection which means everyone can use whatever cheat they
want, but sooner or later chaplja will apply a ban. Most of you might
not see if as the perfect solution but remember TZAC is meant to be used
at competition. Thats a good solution to slow cheat coders work,
because they have no idea if it is really working 100%, they need to
wait till the next ban list is released.


Quote (chaplja )
UPDATE:
The following bans have been removed. Multiple violations have been raised, but after the review, it appears to be caused by broken hardware:

aphesia

Apologies to those falsely banned. 90% of last night's bans do not need a review and of the other 10% only a few may have been caused by broken hardware which will be checked again.



Quote (chaplja)
It appears that a lot of cheaters believed a certain cheat is undetected as nobody was being banned. However, that was due to me being inactive and now I can happily say that nearly 150 cheating accounts in ET have been banned.

As for cases where an account was used by multiple persons and the original owner got 'falsely' accused for cheating, I can say that everyone has to take care of their account. If they are borrowing it to a friend, a brother, to anyone basically, it is their own choice and they're doing it knowing - but ignoring - the risk. I've got to say it is very unlikely these accounts will be unbanned. What can happen is that certain matches don't get forfeited if league admins believe it is the right decision if the original account owner did not cheat during a match and it's clear someone else was using the account when the cheat was caught, but it is entirely up to them.

The goal now is to finish TZAC 2.0 as soon as possible because it is going to fix some flaws in the anticheat design which are a bottleneck ever since TZAC got more popular - silent detections. The new version will automatically put most cheaters on the ban list and only certain (e.g. new) detections will stay in the silent detection model. More information on this and the future of TZAC will be posted later on the official website.
Aufrufe: 626 | Hinzugefügt von: re:lax








Copyright etpro.de © 2008-2016 . Toolbar | Impressum | Kontakt

Bookmark and Share