RtCWcoop 1.0.1 is released, it fixes following bugs:
- no more crashes when setting pmove_fixed 1
- warmup can be disabled again
- password protection works now when you create a server through the menu
- you are now warned which pk3′s you are missing
- now you see the name of the master server in the server menu, instead of ‘internet1′
- KP_NUMLOCK can now be used as a key to bind to
- some AI related crashes shouldn’t happen anymore
- g_sharedlives : bonus life
- toggle sv_pure in create server menu
- g_usepassword is removed and now only g_needpass works
- +vstr like osp
How to install:
Unzip the downloaded file into your rtcw installation. Make sure that the ‘coopmain’ folder from the zip file is at the same level as the ‘main’ folder from your rtcw installation.
In case you only have the rtcw pk3′s but no existing installation, unzip the downloaded file, and move your rtcw pk3′s inside the ‘main’ folder.