| » 2015 » März » 31 » ETJump 2.0.4 released!
ETJump 2.0.4 released!
ETJump 2.0.4 is ready!
Zero: Everything that I wanted is not in but as there were quite a few bugs that caused crashes I decided to release it already.
- Fixed a bug that caused vote_limit to be ignored.
- Support for timeruns
- Fixed some database bugs
- Added slick detector
- Added alternative scoreboard
- Added another alternative scoreboard
- Fixed a bug that caused axis engineers to spawn with rifle nades when
noexplosives was active.
- cg_viewplayerportals value 2: you only see other players' portals when you're speccing them
- Added target_scale_velocity
lower_limit: if velocity is under lower_limit, nothing will be activated
upper_limit: if velocity is over upper_limit, nothing will be activated
if either limit is 0, it will be ignored
1: only horizontal velocity
2: only vertical velocity
Example usage of target_activate_if_velocity
- Added target_activate_if_velocity
- Added random map mode (
g_randomMapMode where the server automatically changes map every X minutes (defined in
Voting for the mode can be toggled with
- Fixed a rare bug that crashed the server on random map vote.
player_logJumpCoordinates for mapping purposes. As the cvar name says, logs the jump coordinates every time you jump. (or fall)
- Fixed a bug that teleported players to random locations on load after map change.
player_drawMessageTime cvar for logging time when the chat message was sent. Setting the cvar to 1 will print
[hour:minute] ETPlayer: hello, world! and setting the cvar to 2 will print
[hour:minute:second] ETPlayer: hello, world!
- Slick detector now detects slickly slopes aswell.
Aufrufe: 535 |
Hinzugefügt von: re:lax