| » 2012 » Juli » 17 » Cracow Gamespot Seeding Tournament!
Cracow Gamespot Seeding Tournament!
Signups for Cracow Gamespot LAN 2012
have been closed and it's now time to move on to the next stage which
is The Seeding Tournament! We are very happy that we have managed to get
14 sign-ups for this event, all teams have already
paid their entrance fee. Why The Seeding Tournament is that essential?
With this cup it would be easier for us to create the groups on the main
event. Also do not forget about the prize for the winning team in The
Seeding Tournament, which is 300zl - returning the money for entrance fee!
One more information that should be mentioned here - CGS admins have
prepared a map for you, to help you with getting around Krakow and find
your way to the lan center+few useful spots. You can find a map HERE. If you have problems with translation (european players), please pm me on IRC or here so I will help you.
Also we would like to inform you that a team captain of each team must send an e-mail to: email@example.com
with your players' configs. Except configs you should also send all
needed configuration and software that your players will need for proper
gaming. You shouldn't send software itself, just a name of software that you use at home,
e.g. SetPoint for Logitech mice. It will allow us to save as much time
as it's possible, also it will reduce the risk of delays to a minimum. Any storage devices (e.g. USB stick) will NOT be allowed at LAN so remember to send your confid and driver names!
(Cracow Gamespot Newspost: Map & Files (sadly in polish only)
Let's come back to the Seeding Tournament. With 14 teams, two teams with
#1 and #2 seed for this tournament will directly proceed to the Upper
Bracket Round 2. The rest of participants will compete from the Upper
Bracket Round 1. Of course there is a Double Elimination playoff tree
and with this amount of games the cup will be spreaded into two days.
Schedule & Maps:
- Date: 22.07 & 23.07
- 22.07 (Sunday) - games start at 19:00
- 23.07 (Monday) -games start at 20:00
- Double Elimnation Playoff Tree
- With the absence of soNny & Robaciek, I am the Seeding Tournament admin.
- Upper Bracket Round 1: supply + loser's choice
- Upper Bracket Round 2: radar + loser's choice
- Upper Bracket Round 3: adlernest + loser's choice
- Upper Bracket Final: sw_goldrush_te + loser's choice
- Lower Bracket Round 1: bremen_b3 + loser's choice
- Lower Bracket Round 2: adlernest + loser's choice
- Lower Bracket Round 3: radar + loser's choice
- Lower Bracket Round 4: sw_goldrush_te + loser's choice
- Lower Bracket Round 5: supply + loser's choice
- Lower Bracket Final: radar + loser's choice
- Grand Final: both teams pick one map from the mappool
In case of the 3rd map - decider - the map is forced: frostbite. Though this map is only forced as a decider, frostbite is not in the mappool!
Important rule about MERCING:
1 merc per team is allowed! That means you can only use your LAN roster
or 5+1 (5 players from LAN roster + 1 merc). Other options are
- A merc can only be picked from lower division of OC league,
than your best player (e.g. if player X played in EC, merc Y can be from
OC premier max).
- If noone from lineup played in any OC league last season, you can use merc from OC 2nd max.
- Any other cases have to be discussed with Robaciek or fanatic.
List of Teams & Players - teams are not allowed to use another roster for seeding tournament
- 6on6 Global config.
- TZAC forced for all participants.
- Matches are BO3. (Decider = frostbite)
- All matches will be on ETTV. League: CGS: ET Seeding Tournament
- Teams are obliged to make a screenshot with TZAC guids
and send it to me when the match is finished. It's the only proof that
teams use a proper roster.
Team captains must confirm to me their lan lineups + TZAC guids
that their players will use in the Seeding Tournament. Contact me here
or through IRC at #cracowgamespot
Cracow Gamespot Website
sonNy & Matti & Turki & Robaciek
Aufrufe: 404 |
Hinzugefügt von: re:lax