CyberGamer has been continuing its work on CGAC and today is releasing version 1.5.5.
Similar to the previous version, it is a fairly minor update but as ever improvements are being made.
Please follow the instructions below on how to update to the latest version.
- Download the installer from here.
- Extract the ZIP file.
- Make sure you have at least .NET framework 4.0 installed. If you do not have at least .NET framework 4.0 installed you can download it here.
- Make sure you have Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4. If you do not have this then you can download it. Choose VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe and install it. here.
- Run setup.exe from within the extracted folder and follow the on-screen instructions.
When you uninstall, your login.ini file will remain. This file stores your login information. If you have not yet used CGAC, you'll find your user ID and auth key by going to your settings - go to your profile, click 'Edit Profile', 'Profile, Games & Forums' and then 'Game IDs'.
Help & Support:
For any issues, please go to the CGAC support page in the first instance which can be found on the top menu bar next to Support. If you are still having problems, please contact us either via a support ticket or through the xfire group setup by Badkip. A link to this group is at the bottom of the CGAC support page.
- Stability and overall efficiency improvements across all platforms
- Minor bug fixes across all platforms
Make you sure you go through all installation steps before even commenting (80% of the problems are you not following the instructions).
The ownership problem can be fixed by following this tutorial: http://eu.cybergamer.com/forums/thread/548640/You-are-not-owner-of-the-Call-of-Duty-4-folder-fix/
If you can't download the installer from the CG website download it from here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/jcg2cg
We are looking into the game crashes. At the moment there is not fix for this problem yet.
Description: Fixed the time-out bug
ET Fixes and clearer error messages