Today marks the release of CGAC version 1.5.1. It's been a while since we last released an update, but what with real life personal endeavours having been continuously in the way, the possibility of releasing frequent updates was always going to be a hard task. As such, this update is only minor, but with the summer now ahead of us, we'll be investing an extensive amount of time into the application to significantly improve it. We'll keep you posted throughout the upcoming months!
So that to ensure all users are running the latest version, the application key has been updated. As a result of this update, you will receive an error when you attempt to launch the previous version. To avoid this error, you must install this latest version. To do so, please carry out the following steps:
- (Uninstall any previous version of CGAC).
- Download the installer from here.
- Extract the ZIP file.
- Make sure you have at least .NET framework 4.0 installed. If you do not have at least .NET framework 4.0 installed you can download it here.
- Run setup.exe from within the extracted folder and follow the on-screen instructions.
When you uninstall, your login.ini file will remain. This file stores your login information. If you have not yet used CGAC, you'll find your user ID and auth key by going to your settings - go to your profile, click 'Edit Profile', 'Profile, Games & Forums' and then 'Game IDs'.
- Stability and efficiency improvements for the in-game overlay
- Further CoD2 and ET developments
- Backend refinements to make the program more scalable for the implementation of other games