RconIT is a server administration tool which enables admins to easily issue a wide range of Rcon commands to their Enemy Territory server.
- Easily connect to an ET server, and add servers to a favorites list
- Multi-language selection with the ability to save your preferences Choose from English, French, German, or Dutch
- Console window to see the server response
- Basic commands such as 'Restart, Kill, or Lock/Unlock the server'
- Load server .cfg files
- Get PB and non-PB Player lists in the console window, or in a popup box
- which frequently refreshes the list
- Kick and ban players by ID/Slot#, Name, GUID, or IP, with the ability to add a reason, and a kick/ban duration
- Warn and Mute players remotely
- An 'Are you sure?' dialog box no 'my finger slipped' excuses now!
- Use common punkbuster commands such as 'take PB screenshots', and 'retrieve player alias list'
- Manage bans by using the 'Get banlist/Clear banlist/Unban' buttons
- Use a vast array of 'Game Play' and referee commands to control Teams, Maps, Campaigns, and General/Other Settings
- Retrieves all campaign files on the server, allowing you to easily load the campaign you want
- ETPro .config file list with the ability to load the chosen .config file
- 'Fun' commands to change game cvars such as g_gravity, b_wolfrof, g_knifeonly etc. with the ability to reset all these commands with one 'master reset' button when you get bored!
- Get ETPro GUID lists, and save them to a text file so you can check the GUIDs against those on ET League web sites later no more time wasted at the beginning of matches
- Broadcast messages through the 'console'
- Easily send any other command you like to the server