Western b1 4 different target practises/games for SMG, Pistol, Knife throwing, nade throwing
The practises are sort of hidden into the map. So you should run the map like normally.
1. Clay shooting with SMG, go to the roof of Allied spawn.
2. Pistol shooting, at the front entrance to the middle house there is a "selling cart".
It has a switch to start a shooting practise. Basicly it is in the most centre of the map, just next to the hanging spot.
3. Knife throwing, back corner of Axis spawn there is a dart board
4. Nade throwing, when you exit Axis spawn from front door, face right forward (on the ground in sand pit)
5. Three trickjump areas at the caves. You can enter caves from a water pit or by using a lever to open the hanging spot hatch doors.